We’re offering a 3-month PAID INTERNSHIP leading to a further 6 month’s PAID APPRENTICESHIP. It’s a chance to carve out your career in marketing, with the potential for a full-time job opportunity.
You’ll divide your time between our content and client services teams, helping us manage our social activity as well as learning the core skills and roles involved in account management. With these skills in place, you’ll be ready to choose the career path that best reflects your ambitions.
Location: Clapham, SW London
- Organised – You’ve already learned to keep track of your tasks and manage your time effectively. Attention to detail is one of your strongest skills.
- Motivated – The prospect of crafting great content and social communications will excite and motivate you.
- Passionate – You really care about words – content – are engaged in the world of social media and have a keen interest in the concept of brands.
- A graduate – You’ll have a degree in a challenging subject and a desire to tackle complex ideas.
- Team Our team is driven and motivated enough to win awards, but we’re not cutthroat. Our team is close-knit, helpful and welcoming. By joining us, you’ll not just be entering a landscape of brilliant minds, you’ll be immersing yourself in a supportive, collaborative environment that will help you to thrive.
- Environment We’re a small agency – that means less hierarchy and more opportunity. It also means less ego – we all make the tea and even our senior team have to take out the bins. We’re structured enough that everyone knows what their role is, and flexible enough to integrate freelancers seamlessly.
- Client base We work with some of the biggest technology and telecoms in the world – and also with some of the smallest emerging challenger brands. Our client base is varied, interesting and exciting to work with but they all need one thing: complex ideas explained simply.