Hello! Is it you we’re looking for?*
Do you have a talent for delivering great work to happy clients? A deep appreciation of the processes around creative, content and development? In short, do you think you have what it takes to help a business grow? We’re on the lookout for outstanding talent to join our Client Services team at a Senior Account Manager level. If you’re a strategic mind who’s passionate about B2B and looking for somewhere to flourish, we’d love to hear from you.
Salary / Benefits Package: £36K – £45K (subject to experience and level), plus performance related bonus (on completion of probation), NEST pension and incremental holiday scheme (basic 24 days up to a total of 29 over period of service).
Location: Clapham Common, SW London
*a cheesy taste in music is not mandatory for team members at JPC, but it will help you survive our Spotify playlists
- A client handling specialist – You can develop, nurture and grow key existing accounts and relationships and help us develop new business in line with our growth strategy
- A thought leader – You’re able to contribute ideas and visionary thinking to help us identify where we can carve our niche and focus our brand, strategy, content and experiential offerings
- A tech and telecoms expert – You don’t just have an interest in the tech and telco industries, you have a deep and demonstrable knowledge of their ecosystem
- A team player – You’re a strong collaborator who can roll up your sleeves and pitch in to ensure effective and productive day-to-day management of client relationships and brilliant project delivery
- A star presenter – We want someone pitch perfect, with that magical ability to craft presentations and proposals to client briefs and deliver them in our confident signature style
- A financial brain – You will take overall accountability for the profitability of your own projects and demonstrate strong financial management and growth of your clients
- A salesperson at heart – Above all else, we want you to look for every opportunity to help nurture and grow organic client business through exceptional client service and project delivery, proactivity and consistent big picture focus and thinking
- Team – Our team is driven and motivated enough to win awards, but we’re not cutthroat. We’re close-knit, helpful and welcoming. By joining us, you’ll not just be entering a landscape of bright and passionate minds, you’ll be immersing yourself in a supportive, collaborative environment that will help you to thrive, while also enjoying all the initiatives our Culture Club brings
- Environment – We’re a small agency – that means less hierarchy and more opportunity. It also means less ego – we all make the tea and even our senior team are happy to take out the bins. We’re structured enough that everyone knows what their role is, and flexible enough to ramp up when we need to, through our long-term network of specialist contractors.
- Client base – We work with some of the biggest technology and teleco brands in the world – as well as some of the smallest emerging challenger brands. Our client base is varied, interesting and exciting to work with and they value JPC for helping them to simplify the complex to communicate better and grow.