Are you a born organiser, with a diverse skill-set, able to juggle several projects at once with meticulous detail, while maintaining a positive attitude and ensuring client expectations are carefully managed?
Then you might be the one we’re searching for! We have a vacancy for a dynamic, hands on Account Manager to join our Client Services team to work on a highly varied, truly integrated mix of projects from large content programmes and digital experiences, to events, campaigns and experiential; so experience in these will be an added advantage.
If you’re a bright mind who’s passionate about B2B and looking for somewhere to flourish, we’d love to hear from you.
- A hands on account manager – Able to plan, drive and orchestrate projects large and small across the full integrated mix with exceptional efficiency
- A client handling specialist – You can develop, nurture and grow key existing accounts and relationships
- An outside the box thinker – You’re able to contribute ideas and thinking to help us continually drive our profile
- A team player – You’re a strong collaborator who can roll up your sleeves and pitch in to ensure effective and productive day-to-day management of client relationships and brilliant project delivery
- A confident communicator – happy engaging at all levels, from supplier negotiations to senior client engagement
- A commercial mind – You will take overall accountability for the profitability of your own projects and demonstrate strong financial management and growth of your clients
- An opportunity spotter – you look for every opportunity to help nurture and grow organic client business through exceptional client service and project delivery, proactivity and consistent big picture focus and thinking
- Content marketing
Salary / Benefits Package: £31 – £36K (subject to experience and level), plus performance related bonus (on completion of probation), NEST pension and incremental holiday scheme (basic 24 days up to a total of 29 over period of service).
Location: Clapham South, SW London
How to apply: Please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org