Reports to: Managing Director
Package: Salary basic and commission based package, subject to experience. 24 days basic annual leave, plus additional days earned after minimum employment period, pension, possible share options.
JPC is a strategic sales and marketing consultancy. We’re dedicated to helping complex and disruptor brands humanise and focus their message in order to engage better and win more business.
We have had exceptional success in bid improvement, converting high-value opportunities for a range of globally recognised B2B brands – achieving an average 80% win rate on behalf of our clients. We are currently seeking a senior Account Director/Client Services Director level candidate to both take responsibility for growing this aspect of our business and contribute to delivering for our clients.
- Play a leading role in new business acquisition.
- Develop long-term, productive relationships with senior decision makers in client and prospect organisations.
- Manage our own ABM marketing campaigns.
- Work with the MD to create and maintain a compelling ABM, DBM and demand generation methodology.
- Take a data-driven approach to developing initiatives that align with our accounts and processes.
- Own targets and budgets. Ensure consistent and effective management reporting / dashboards.
- Own annual and quarterly plans for named accounts, business and team performance.
- Act as the voice of the customer within JPC.
- Design, develop, execute and evaluate ABM and DBM sales and marketing initiatives.
- Use data and analytics to measure KPIs, and help guide and evaluate effectiveness of strategic initiatives.
- Help your key accounts operationalise ABM and DBM activity at scale.
- Work with our specialist strategy, content and creative teams to evaluate, lead and drive end to end sales and key deal improvement programmes for our clients.
- Work with our wider senior team to ensure an effective and integrated approach to our core services to support the end to end customer lifecycle.
- Extensive experience in a high-tech B2B ABM and/or DBM role.
- Excellent written communications, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in developing and leading B2B marketing and digital strategies.
- The ability to build relationships at very senior level and pitch with confidence.
- Strong understanding of current ABM and demand gen, strategy and execution best practice.
- Working knowledge of Martech platforms and associated data/reporting techniques.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility, a sense of humour and a positive, collaborative, can-do attitude. Clear and decisive decision making and prioritisation skills
- Excellent project management and delegation skills.
- Creativity, flair, intuition, adaptability and ability to think on your feet.
- Exceptional commercial management and proven consistent ability to manage P&L
This role is flexible, with significant home-working alongside frequent client-facing travel and time in our studio in Clapham.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ryan McKenna on email@example.com Please include a copy of an up to date CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations.