Research & Insights Manager – Freelance or Contract
Research, data and insight are the lifeblood of every JPC programme, but more than that – we are constantly seeking the human insight. The less obvious personal motivators and triggers around which we can build inspiring, motivating and business winning strategies and campaigns.
If this type of research approach and thinking resonates with you, then we would like to hear from you. We are specifically searching for a research specialist, with B2B and tech experience who can independently conduct and manage research programmes, both for JPC and our growing client base.
You will work closely with our strategy, creative and content teams and specific responsibilities will include:
- Help define research methodology and profile for each project
- Attend client workshops and briefing sessions to capture key insights and information on the client/project first hand
- Interrogate and analyse assets, data, insights and materials provided by our clients to draw out strategic insights, identify gaps, obstacles and any other independent observations to help us build a 360o perspective of the client, their customers and their business
- Undertake independent desk research, to build a profile of the market, the trends, competitors and customer profiles
- Help develop interview agendas, questionnaires, polls and surveys to support key stakeholder research (as needed)
- Work with our Strategy and content team to assimilate, interpret and articulate all findings into a strategic report suitable for sharing with our clients and helping to inform our overall programme approach and strategy development
- You will be tenacious, inquisitive and have a genuine passion for exploring and understanding complex industries
- You will have experience of working on B2B and tech clients, ideally within an agency environment
- Experience in a marketing or sales environment will be highly beneficial as would experience in a specific lead gen, or ABM agency
- You are an independent self starter, but equally comfortable working in a close knit team
- You thrive under pressure and can work efficiently and proactively to tight deadlines
- You are agile, adaptive and able to redirect focus and efforts quickly in line with your research findings as they evolve
- You can assimilate and structure exceptional amounts of information quickly and efficiently without ever dropping the ball and are inventive in finding new channels of insight to unearth previously hidden gems of information
- Social, digital and data experience are an absolute must as these will be heavily utilised to help develop, assess, benchmark and interpret insights and findings
This role is flexible, with significant home-working and time in our studio in Clapham (if needed).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ryan McKenna on firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a copy of an up to date CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations.