Lesley Brewster, founder of HMTV, is a Brand Amplifier alumna who won the Silver Award in Brand Amplifier 2012 for her forward-thinking approach to launching an urban media channel for Londoners. Brand Amplifier is a branding master class for women who mean business. Note that applications for Brand Amplifier 2014 are now open.
The Ugli campus is our very own startup campus for the creative industry. What better way to celebrate our two passion projects from JPC than by bringing them together for a truly entertaining look at Xmas in the Big Smoke.
In this HOTmas HMTV episode:
Get into the festive spirit, find out who ate all of the mince pies, as well as what hot and happening events are taking place over the Christmas period, in the special HOTmas edition of the HMTV Show!
Join the HMTV team as they take a retrospective look at some of the last events of summer 2013, with off the cuff reportage from:
- Rumfest: The world’s largest rum festival at the ExCel London, featuring interviews with founder Ian Burrell and Miguel Smith, UK Brand Ambassador for Mount Gay Rum
- Holifest: The Hindu festival of colour that lit up Battersea Power Station with some bangin’ music
- Run To The Beat: London’s largest half marathon at Greenwich Park, featuring interviews with DJ and broadcaster Goldie Rocks and BBC radio and TV presenter/DJ Nihal plus a HOT performance by chart-topper Jessie J
Also in this show:
- Aussie ‘Future Soul’ band and latest signing to Sony Music ‘Hiatus Kaiyote’ answer five hot sizzling questions in our HOT 5
- What’s On: Hot event picks to see you through Christmas and the New Year
This show is brought to you from West London’s hub of creativity the Ugli Campus. See how the residents got involved in our HOTmas carol sing-along – It’s a must see!
With all things said and much ado here’s your hot link to episode 2.