Is there anybody out there?
Are you a truly integrated mid-weight designer, with a passion for what you do and a portfolio of amazing work? Yes? Fantastic, we can’t wait to meet you!
If you’re anything like us, then you love working across a wide – and we mean really wide – variety of clients and projects. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable with every aspect of design. From developing campaign concepts, brand ID’s, brainstorming, scamping, visualising brand experiences, artworking, or developing the finer points of a brand’s online communications.
If you’re flexible, friendly, committed and fun and are searching for a proper, full-on, hands-on creative role then look no further!
Salary / Benefits Package: (subject to experience), plus performance related bonus (on completion of probation) your birthday off and an incremental holiday scheme starting at 23 days.
Location: Clapham, SW London
- A brilliant conceptual thinker – You have relevant experience across a diverse mix – from complete end-to-end campaigns to print and digital, animation, moving image and everything in between
- A design obsessive – You don’t deal in work that is merely good. You have a portfolio packed with work that is downright inspirational, and are ready to throw yourself in the mix with new ideas
- An ideas-led visionary – You don’t just come up with ideas, you have the ability to execute them seamlessly, and to execute proactive feedback from the team
- A genuine team member – You’re experienced in supporting Senior designers or the Creative Lead whilst always remaining at heart a team player, learning wherever you can and looking to progress as fast as possible
- A veritable chameleon – You are versatile in both style and attitude – contemporary, traditional, corporate, off the wall…you love them all
- A technical whizz – You’re a guru in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and able to turn your hand to pen and paper, the odd great copy line or video edit and the arbitrary chunk of Powerpoint to deliver a stand out presentation here and there
- A confident communicator – You can present your ideas and concepts at all levels and attend internal meetings where required
- A consummate professional – You can take ownership of a project from brief to delivery and get your head inside it, understanding every facet. You’re also a quality and detail nut who knows print processes and can spot a dodgy job at 10 paces
- Team – Our team is driven and motivated enough to win awards, but we’re not cutthroat. Our team is close-knit, helpful and welcoming. By joining us, you’ll not just be entering a landscape of brilliant minds, you’ll be immersing yourself in a supportive, collaborative environment who live by their values of Bravery, Collaboration and Originality and will hopefully enjoy the culture and benefits that brings!
- Environment – We’re a small agency – that means less hierarchy and more opportunity. It also means less ego – we all make the tea and even our senior team have to take out the bins. We’re structured enough that everyone knows what their role is, and flexible enough to integrate freelancers seamlessly.
- Client base – We work with some of the biggest technology and telecoms in the world – and also with some of the smallest emerging brands. Our client base is varied, interesting and exciting to work with.
- Please email your current CV and up to 5 work samples (that demonstrate your experience in a range of areas) to email@example.com
- Please provide 3 reasons why you would be the perfect fit for this role
- Please provide details of current salary