JPC MD, Claire Ellis interviews Gary Sharp
Chief Revenue Officer, The Network Collective
Understanding the new buyer journey in 2020
How is the world of B2B buying changing? What does this mean for sales and marketing leaders and their teams? Claire Ellis sits down with Gary Sharp, Chief Revenue Officer at the Network Collective to unpick today’s buyer journey. According to a recent Gartner report, some 77% of B2B buyers say their latest purchase was ‘very complex or difficult’. Gary suggests we can turn things around by:
- completely changing the way we engage with customers
- addressing different buyer needs across the purchase cycle
- using disruptive technologies to enhance CX
Today’s guest: JPC MD, Claire Ellis interviews Gary Sharp – Chief Revenue Officer, The Network Collective
Gary is a successful Sales Vice President with 15 years’ sales leadership experience growing and turning around large 50+ people Telco/Mobile/IT sales organisations focused on the enterprise sector, exceeding margin, revenue and TCV targets.
He helps global and UK/EMEA enterprises transform their businesses embracing digital technology selling SaaS, IT services/cloud, outsourcing, security and mobility. He transforms sales team performance, increasing win rates and market share by innovative effective customer engagement.
He credits his success to being an:
- Innovative market disruptor - driving growth in new customers and existing accounts using innovation, developing market winning sector propositions
- Outstanding leader of people to drive latest best practice sales models across direct and indirect channels and leading/negotiating major customer engagements and inspiring large sales teams
- Advisor and relationship builder with an outstanding personal network relationship at Board/C level in enterprises in the UK and Globally and with partners like Cisco, Microsoft, Apple and Google
We hope you enjoy today’s conversation and find it insightful, if we touched on any of the issues you’re facing in your business today and you’d like to know more about any of the topics we discussed, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org